Monday, 18 April 2011

My New Fitness Regime...

Starting today (Monday April 18, 2011), I will enter into a new fitness regime. Well not so much 'new', but more like 'well rounded'. I've been building up to this for the last few months, so this is not something I suddenly decided to do when I woke up this morning.

Monday
9:30am to 11am: Gym time - 2 muscle groups (including 10 mins interval on treadmill/cross trainer as warm up, and 10 mins stretching as cool down)

7:30pm to 9pm: Circuit/cardio workout with Kinabalu Fighters

Tuesday
6:30pm to 8pm: Gym time - 2 muscle groups (including 10 mins stretching as warm up, and 10 mins stretching as cool down)

Wednesday
9:30am to 11am: Core exercises +  Interval training on treadmill/cross trainer

7:30pm to 9pm: Circuit/cardio workout with Kinabalu Fighters

Thursday
7pm to 8pm: Personal Training

Friday
9:30am to 11am: Core exercises +  Interval training on treadmill/cross trainer.

Saturday
10am to 11:30am: Gym time - 2 muscle groups (including 10 mins stretching as warm up, and 10 mins stretching as cool down)

3pm to 4pm: Personal Training

Sunday
Rest day

Gonna be a busy few months ahead...wish me luck! :D

No comments: